ComfortNet Control System
The ComfortNetTM Communicating Control System continuously monitors itself for optimum performance. If it senses a problem developing, the touchscreen control Home Screen Display will indicate "Call for Service" and CHECK (Equipment Name) in the scrolling message area to identify an equipment fault. This prompts the end user to contact a qualified service technician.
The ComfortNet Communicating Control System works with Goodman® and Amana® brand HVAC products and systems. Look for the ComfortNet Compatible identification.
- Digital Communication
- Unlocks Advanced Features Built into Circuit Boards on:
- ECM Based Gas Furnaces & Air Handlers
- 2-Stage 16/18 SEER Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
- Automatic Setup of Tonnage and Airflow Provides More Efficient Operation
- Dehumidification can be Adjusted at the Control Providing Comfort on Hot, Muggy Days
- Monitors Total System Performance & Activity
- Advanced, Yet Simple Diagnostics Makes Troubleshooting a Breeze
- Air Filter Maintenance Reminder
- Intelligent Scheduling Ramp-Up/Program Anticipation